food in the night should be made in advance. No food will be kept for residents coming after 9.30 pm. except for those on duty.
All charges for accommodation boarding etc. will be calculated from the 1 st to 6 every English Calendar month. Resident taking admission during 1 to 15 of every Calendar month will have to pay for full month and residents leaving the hostel will have to pay 15 days charges. Similarly resident taking admission during 15th to 30th of every calendar month will have to pay for 15 days only and residents leaving the hostel will have to pay full charges. This facility will be provided twice in a year, in Diwali vacation and summer vacation.
All the charges shall be paid in advance on or before the 7th of every month according to English Calendar, case dues are not paid on or before the 10th of a particular month. area which the resident shall cease to have a claim on her seal.
Failure to pay the dues including the above mentioned surcharge for a maximum period of two consecutive months would compel the management to terminate the resident’s stay.
LEAVE AND RETAINING CHARGES
2) Resident going on leave but retaining her claim to the seat must pack up her clothes and other belongings in trunks, suitcases firmly tied boxes, which should be clearly marked with her name.
3) If a resident is going on leave for more than 7 days, the room key and cupboard key must be returned to the Superintendents Desk before departure.
4) Full room rate will be charged for every day absence, but no charges will be made for any day on which a bed is let.
5) The resident on departure must check out at the Reception Desk specifying “Retaining Fee” and book in again on return.
6) Resident returning after the date notiﬁed will be charged full rate from the expected date of her return.
7) In case of failure to return or failure to give an intimation in writing for extension of leave within 3 days from the normal day of reporting back to the Hostel the resident will automatically lose the sear which will be allotted to another applicant.