Rules For Hostelers :
All Hostel Candidates should be follow Hostel Rules & Regulations.
If candidate not follows the rules ﬁne will be charged for :-
1) If you taking Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast in your room
2) For you want Electricity Facility between 11 pm. to 5.00 am.
3) If you forgot Light OFF & left the room
4) If you taking Hostel keys with you
5) If throwing any waster material out of the room
6) If you ON the tap of Hot/Cold Water unnecessary
7) If you are taking others room keys without information
8) If you are coming late without information
9) If you hanging wet cloths on the windows for drying
10) If you sticking any Poster paste on the door or windows
11) If you speak more than 10 min. incoming call.
12) If any candidate meet & talking unknown male person (except brother & father) in hostel campus or outside hostel gate
Rules For Guest :
Only one female guest of the Resident will be allowed to stay if there is a vacant seat for lodging & boarding. She can stay for a maximum period of 15 days. However the committee shall have an absolute right not to allow any particular guest. The guest shall pay a deposit of equal ratio of her stay Fees before admission.
Life members of Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, New Panvel. Have a privilege to stay in a guest room if there is a vacant bed for not more than 3 days at a confessional charge excluding meal charges. They shall written request for permission to stay. The letter of request must reach the authorities 15 days in advance. A life member can take advantage of this facility only twice in an English Calendar year.
There will be no charge for the outstation female guests who come to Mumbai / Navi Mumbai specially to deliver Programmer for Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, New Panvel. In that case, stay will be for a maximum period of Two Days, Secretary of Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, New Panvel will give special written instruction to Superintendent of the Hostel. Such Guest will have to pay for the meals.
The Hostel Committee reserves the right to issue a 15 days warning and if there is no proper response to issue 24 hours notice to a resident to vacate the Hostel without assigning any reason when it experiences.
1) Continued infringement of the above rules or action contrary to the interest of the Hostel or its discipline.
2) Deceit through an incorrect or false statement or information in the application for enrollment.
3) Behavior in an insolent or rude manner causing harassment to the other inmates or the staff working in the kitchen and persons running the hostel.
All matters not covered by these rules shall be dealt with and decided by the Superintendent in consultation with Hostel Committee. Appeals for all decisions of the Superintendent shall reach within 3 days to the Hostel Committee whose decision shall be accepted as binding pending only an appeal there from within a week to the Managing Committee of Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, New Panvel whose decision shall be ﬁnal.
These rules may be changed or altered or cancelled as & When the Managing Committee of Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal manual deems fit.